SURVIVOR AIR TRAILER
Custom, Durable, and Reliable
Our “Survivor” Air Trailer is our most popular model! These trailers are great for being able to fill SCBA bottles at the scene or at remote Fire stations, as well as filling truck mounted cascade systems stationed throughout your area of coverage.
14’ Enclosed Trailer
- Tandem axle – 3500 lb capacity ea.
- Electric Brakes
- Cargo Doors
- Vendor door (ventilation)
- White Lauan Walls & Ceiling
- Rubber Coined Floor
- Partitioned room:
- 36” Side Door
- MAKO 2 or 3-bottle Containment Fill Station SCFS2-4HP
(Capable of filling from storage bottles or direct from compressor)
- 15 Bottle SCBA storage Rack
MAKO High Pressure CompressorModel HBA06HE1
- 4 stage, 14 CFM
- 10 hp motor, Horizontal Frame
- Mk2C Purification system
Carbon Monoxide & Moisture Monitor
Gas Powered Generator, 17kw
- 100 AMP Electrical Panel
- Shore Line Cord @ 25 ft. (Quick Connect)
Four (4) UN/ISO 6000 psi. Storage cylinders
See “Mobile Air Solutions” page for a list of possible options.
We can customize the “Survivor” to meet whatever specifications you require!